Help me see the illusions!
“The picture is on my screen but I can't see the illusion.”
There are several reasons why you may be unable to see an illusion:
- Some are helped by movement, try moving your head from side to side whilst viewing.
- Sometimes viewing from a distance helps, try standing on the other side of the room!
- Some require two eyes, if you can only see through one eye or have impaired vision in one eye, you may be unable to see them.
- Our brains are all wired a little differently, some people just have great difficulty or find it impossible to see the illusion. Don't worry, there is nothing wrong!
“I can't see the pictures.” or “I can't see some of the pictures.”
If you are seeing a broken image icon, your web browser may be unable to load the image. Please try the following:
- Check your browser preferences to ensure that image display is turned on.
- If you still have problems please send the webmaster an e-mail and tell him what is happening: firstname.lastname@example.org